Power Rangers at Comic-Con 2007
Power Rangers Invite Fans to a Supercharged Celebration of Their 15th Anniversary at Comic-Con International 2007 in San Diego, CA
Kids of All Ages Get Rare Chance to Meet their Favorite Heroes in Person While Engaging in Exclusive Activities and Free Giveaways; Sunday, July 29th Event Officially Kicks-Off the Power Rangers 15th Anniversary Celebration Tour Across the U.S. and Canada
The Power Rangers are commemorating a mega morphin’ milestone in 2007 with the Power Rangers 15th Anniversary Celebration Tour. Spanning 15-markets for 15 dynamic years, Comic-Con attendees will help kick-off the festivities at “Kids’ Day” on Sunday, July 29th. In addition to having the rare opportunity to meet and interact with the real-life Power Rangers from Operation Overdrive, other supercharged activities include:
- Spanning 15 years of the brand, a “Wall of Legends” historical display showcases the actual helmets worn by each Red Ranger character from the TV show.
- Unveiling of Bandai America’s limited edition 15th Anniversary action figures and the official debut of the new Mega Mission Helmet, which is a wearable Red Ranger helmet that connects to the Internet to download fun role-playing missions.
- Learn how to help Power Rangers secure its rightful place in the National Toy Hall of Fame & Museum (www.strongmuseum.org), the highest honor in the toy industry.
- “Power Rangers: Super Legends” video game demos from Disney Interactive Studios and free giveaways to all attendees.
- For more information about the Power Rangers 15th Anniversary Celebration Tour, please visit www.bandai.com.
“Kids’ Day” at Comic-Con – Sunday, July 29th from 2:00-4:00PM
San Diego Convention Center – Disney Consumer Products booth #3713
Comic-Con admission prices: Adults $15; Youth 12-17 or Seniors 60+ $7; Children under 12 are free with paid adult admission (visit www.comic-con.org for information)
- Fans of all ages securing autographs and taking pictures with the Power Rangers.
- The never-before-seen “Wall of Legends” historical display of toys and props cultivated from 15 years of the TV series.
- Exclusive debut and demo of the all-new Mega Mission Helmet from Bandai America.
ABOUT POWER RANGERS:
- For 15 consecutive years, Power Rangers has experienced an amazing legacy of success in the toy industry. The U.S. property morphed out of the original 1975 Japanese TV series entitled, “Himitsu Sentai Goranger” or “Secret Task Force Goranger” – which is celebrating its 30th Anniversary overseas.
- By 2007, more than 200 million toys will have been created by Bandai America for Power Rangers fans nationwide. Currently, there are more than 90 million 5” action figures in existence—making it the most popular toy in the lineup.
- Coming Fall for the Nintendo™ DS, PlayStation®2 and PC from Disney Interactive Studios, “Power Rangers: Super Legends” allows players to battle enemies, solve puzzles and explore an interactive world as different Power Ranger heroes.
|Posted 23 July, 2007 - 10:43 by JoshB|