PPS002 Power Pose Red Snapper by Hot Toys
IRON MAN 3
POWER POSE RED SNAPPER
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURINE
Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 3 is hitting the theatres this week! As you have probably seen from the trailer, a multitude of new suits will be introduced in the movie.
Today, we are excited to present one of the brand new armors from our Power Pose Series (PPS) – the 1/6th scale Red Snapper Collectible Figurine, the disaster rescue suit Mark XXXV with an extended arm-length and movable claw-like hands which can perform movie-accurate iconic poses and twists very closed to that in the movie, with LED light-up functions and figure stand with Red Snapper and the Stark Industries nameplate.
Collect the Power Pose Series together with the Movie Masterpiece Series and Diorama Series in 1/6th scale as some of the parts are compatible with each other!
For fans in Hong Kong, special arrangement has been made for pre-ordering of this 1/6th scale Red Snapper Collectible Figurine. For more information, please visit Hot Toys Hong Kong Official Store – Toy Hunters’ Facebook Page.
The 1/6th scale Power Pose Red Snapper Collectible Figurine specially features:
- - Authentic likeness of Red Snapper (the disaster rescue suit Mark XXXV) in the movie
- - Metallic red, gold, metal grey and silver painting on armor
- - Approximately 34 cm tall
- - Over 20 points of articulations for performing various poses
- - Extended arm-length with movable claw-like hands
- - LED-lighted eyes, RT on chest and claw-like hands (white light, battery operated)
- - Ability to perform twists on neck, arms, thighs, knees and soles
- - Red Snapper’s head can be interchanged with Tony Stark’s head sculpt (head sculpt is not included in the set)
- - Red Snapper’s arms can be interchanged with Hot Toys’ Iron Man Collectible Figure
- (Collectible Figure is not included in the set)
- - Figure stand with Red Snapper and the Stark Industries nameplate with transparent pillar
- - Suitable for displaying with the Movie Masterpiece Series and Diorama Series
**This collectible is limited edition
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Tony Stark’s head sculpt and Mark VI figure are not included
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
Release date: Q4, 2013
TM & © 2013 Marvel & Subs.
© 2013 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
|Posted 23 April, 2013 - 16:34 by Atom|