• Grand Moff Tarkin

Tarkin definitely falls more into the same lines as Obi-Wan in the early waves of Power of the Force 2; he's a lot more slim figure, but he's still got some odd proportions in the form of the giant gorilla hands that he needed to hold his oversized accessories. His head sculpt is great, but the rest of the body looks a bit weird next to the Commtech series Admiral Motti.

Tetsuryu   36 weeks 6 days ago
  • Ironworks

Very cool. Only Earthrise figures I have so far are Optimus and Astrotrain. Okay, technically he's a Siege figure, but I got the re-run in Earthrise packaging.

But like Siege & Power of the Primes before, I'm hyped for this entire line.

Optimal III   37 weeks 1 day ago
  • Iron Giant

Thanks! Just found this and Robby the Robot at my Wal-Mart. Could not figure out how to trigger the chest effects. For the record, if you have not found him, Robby is equally awesome. So many lights!

faelon   37 weeks 1 day ago
  • Hoth Medical Chamber

For $15, pretty neat. For $30 MSRP, kind of itchy.

Optimal III   37 weeks 2 days ago
  • The Mandalorian

This show is the only good thing that came out from Star Wars after being acquired by Disney. I don't remember people buying this toy (or any of the characters since Rogue One) since the show wasn't out yet.

But let's face it...a lot of people don't care about Star Wars anymore.

makaikishi   37 weeks 2 days ago
  • Wow, what a horrible-looking main robot...

And I used to think that the Deluxe Abaren-Oh looked bad.

makaikishi   37 weeks 2 days ago
  • Ironhide

I like them both as toys, but certainly, yes. They're the least cool Transformers toys from 1984, but they also got the most on-screen visual improvements.

I've definitely owned worse toys.

Optimal III   38 weeks 1 day ago
  • Refraktor

Won't call the official alt mode terrible, but I'm glad Hasbro didn't bail on the camera mode. Even at $60 - $70 for all three, Siege Refraktor does the job. Scratches all the itches for non-Masterpiece & non-Legends/small scale needs.

Optimal III   38 weeks 4 days ago
  • Jetfire

Harmony Gold ruins everything. I applaud them for introducing Robotech to me back in the day, but they have been a cancer to the franchise ever since.

JoshB   39 weeks 1 day ago
  • Jetfire

I did not! So cool! Thanks!

JoshB   39 weeks 1 day ago
  • Jetfire

All things considered, I applaud Hasbro for what they did with this figure. An official realization of the on-screen character.

I would love a modern Jetfire toy based on the original figure, but I think even if Hasbro worked out something with Bandai and all the Macross owners, to just do a repaint of a Hi-Metal or Kitz Concept or DX Chogokin, Harmony Gold would try to ruin it for everyone.

Optimal III   39 weeks 1 day ago
  • Jetfire

The other plastic could be a type of hard nylon. I've read that the Apeface figure that's out now is also made of that as well so it doesn't yellow like regular ABS plastic.

VZMK2   39 weeks 1 day ago
  • Jetfire

Hey Josh.

Did you know you can flip the Autobot symbol around to expose the Decepticon symbol? JetFire did start out as a Decepticon !

speedy1701   39 weeks 1 day ago
  • Porsche

About 2 inches or so. It's not as big as a gobot or anything.

JoshB   40 weeks 1 day ago
  • Kageboshi

I'm watching the show on youtube (Toei has put a bunch of old toku and anime on their official youtube page with English language subtitles). It's as crazy bonkers as the designs lead you to believe.

VZMK2   40 weeks 1 day ago
  • Porsche

The robot mode seems familiar. How tall is he in inches?

Scarfang_The_Slayer   40 weeks 2 days ago
  • Isn't this just a watered down version of an earlier deluxe with electronic lightning effects?

Tetsuryu   47 weeks 12 hours ago
  • Albegas

It just hit me looking at the DX on collection dx. the logo was based off the Albegas thigh deco.
    I feel stupid

kidchuckle   48 weeks 5 days ago
  • Email them to us, we'll get them up!

JoshB   50 weeks 3 days ago
  • Sweeet memories.....I would like to post some pic.s of other variants, but I forgot how to do....LOL

darth-kriss   50 weeks 4 days ago
  • Porsche

I bet Hajime Sorayama drew that robot arm.

VZMK2   50 weeks 6 days ago
  • Yeah, can't argue with that now. Hasbro also wouldn't need to make exaggerated and cartoon-y proportions like BA did (because reasons and things and stuff).

EVA_Unit_4A   1 year 4 days ago
  • Iron Giant

Just bought two....had to search on google to then goto wal mart...said only three left.
    Very grateful for this review would gave missed out like trendmasters one

AJProDie-Cast   1 year 4 days ago
  • I wouldn't mind Hasbro (now that they have the PR license in NA) taking a crack at doing 5" non combining Megazords but not as stylized as these. They can even go for a show accurate look (a man in a robot suit).

VZMK2   1 year 1 week ago
  • Megazord

Getting back into super sentai, I'd loved to see some more Super Sentai/Power Ranger toy reviews in the future. Especially more obscure stuff.

VZMK2   1 year 2 weeks ago