Summit Flashback 2006
The 2006 summit is where shit got real. Dave, Sanjeev, Mason and I all went down to King of Prussia, Pennsylvania to Mark’s house for the summit that year. It was one hell of a trip. There’s a pretty thorough write-up that year on the site, but I’ll go over what I remember as the highlights:
- Fat Acceptance Convention at the hotel we booked ourselves at
- Sanjeev’s irrational fear of little people
- Mark’s amazing home theatre
- Roller Derby girls crashing the summit
- Gamera breaking the speed limit
As we entered the video age, I captured the summit on video, including us doing a MST3K style riffing over the Japanese version of Spiderman.
The summit still stayed about the same size as previous years, not including roller derby girls.
The 2013 East Coast Summit is less than a week away - RSVP Now!
|Posted 19 August, 2013 - 09:13 by JoshB||