Ultimate Iron Giant
Review by JoshB
The IRON GIANT is an amazing movie that suffered at the box office due to lack of promotion. The toys could be found on clearance shortly after the movie ended and disappeared off the shelves. Those lucky enough to grab any are lucky to have not only a great toy but a valuable collectible.111
Trendmasters produced several different types of IRON GIANT toys in 1999, but the most sought-after is the ULTIMATE IRON GIANT. At 22 inches tall, he fits in well with your Jumbo Machinders.
He is full of features. From the Trendmasters website:
- Motion Sensor Activation!
Set Iron Giant to Guard Mode. He comes to life when you approach!
- Iron Giant Eats 3 Pieces of "Junk Food"!
Tractor with bite marks, Dean McCoppen's Sculpture, and Pull-Apart Car!
Iron Giant comes to life when he holds Hogarth!
- Light-Up Eyes Change Shape and Color to Mimic Expressions!
- Ultimate Iron Giant has a motion sensor that can be set to go off when someone enters the room, or when magnetic Hogarth is placed on him.
- He has a lever on the back of his head that switches his eyes from "Good" to "Angry"
- He has 29 points of articulation.
- He comes with 3 pieces of junk, that can be eaten, and retrieved from a latch in his back.
- His eyes light up. escortannonce.net/escorts/toulouse/
The Ultimate Iron Giant is one of the highlights of my collection. Prices have skyrocketed, but you might be able to find one on your favorite auction site.
|Posted 31 October, 2002 - 21:48 by JoshB|