3A Toys Halo Spartan MkV Commander Carter 1/6 Release Info
3A Toys posted final prototype pictures and release info for their first 1/6 scale licensed Halo release. Commander Carter in Spartan MkV Commando armor goes on sale Wednesday, August 1st, Hong Kong time. No release time was listed, but these things usually happen at 9AM HK time. Commander Carter will be $200 and is only available at Bambaland.
Commander Carter stands 13.5" tall and includes the following features:
- Fiber optic illuminated helmet and combat armor
- Magnetized shoulder shields and pouch armor that all weapons can be attached to
- Rubberized suit over a fully articulated body with complete outer armor attachments
- Fully articulated fingers
- M392 DMR (Designated Marksman Rifle)
- M9 HE-DP APG Frag Grenade (x2)
- Combat knife with sheath
If it's anything like the 3A x Bandai Zaku release, this will not sell out in five minutes, so you should have some time to think it over. Best to be there at first just in case. Official release time and countdown timer should be up on the 3A Production Blog later this week.
|Posted 25 July, 2012 - 07:22 by Prometheum5|