Official news from Mezco:
Vowing to serve his country any way he could, young Steve Rogers took the super soldier serum to become America’s one-man army. Fighting for the red, white, and blue for over 60 years, Captain America is the living, breathing symbol of freedom and liberty.
Meticulously developed to capture Captain America's modern heroic look, this One:12 Collective figure is the first of our Marvel Universe line up. Featuring over 32 points of articulation, intricate sculptural work, incredible costume detailing, and tons of accessories, the final product creates an iconic vision with a "real world" look.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE CAPTAIN AMERICA FEATURES:
- Hyper-realistic portraits
- 1:12 scaled, highly realistic fabric uniform with special silk screening applications
- Detailed sculpted costume accents, including belt, gloves, harness and boots
- Gauntlets with magnetic attachments
- Super articulated body with over 32 points of articulation
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Standard helmeted portrait
- Unmasked Steve Rogers Portrait
- Fists (L&R)
- "Thumbs Up" hand (L)
- Saluting hand (R)
- Pointing hand (R)
- Posing hands (L&R)
- Holding hands (L&R)
- Shield throwing hands (L&R)
- Shield with magnetic attachments
- Harness with magnetic attachment
- Knife (fits in sheath on the boot)
- Grenade set (can clip onto the back of the belt)
- Interchangeable pouch and canteen (can clip onto the belt)
- Display base with posing post
Each figure is packaged in a deluxe, fifth panel window box with translucent acetate slipcover. Designed for collector convenience, the packaging allows for both maximum protection as well as ease of removal for display.
Coming August-September 2016 for $80.00.