Hot Toys Thanos from Guardians of the Galaxy
“The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you.” Thanos is one of the most infamous Marvel villains in comic book history. His first appearance in The Avengers has already got fans widely discussing the Mad Titan’s role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and in Guardians of the Galaxy; audiences are finally able to meet him fully when he gives his threatening speech to Ronan the Accuser.
Now Hot Toys is very excited to officially present the eagerly-anticipated 1/6th scale Thanos Collectible Figure from Guardians of the Galaxy!
The movie-accurate Thanos collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Thanos in the movie, featuring a newly developed helmeted head sculpt, meticulously sculpted armored body, and Thanos’ throne with LED light-up function.
The 1/6th scale Thanos Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy
- Newly developed helmeted head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Newly sculpted muscular body with over 22 points of articulations
- Approximately 38 cm tall - Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted Costume
: - One (1) metallic gold, dark grey and dark purple colored armor
- One (1) pair of metallic gold, dark grey and dark purple colored bicep armor
- One (1) pair of metallic gold, dark grey and dark purple colored gauntlets
- One (1) pair of metallic gold and dark purple colored greaves
- One (1) pair of metallic gold colored boots Accessories:
- Thanos’ throne with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Diamond-shaped base with transparent pillars, Thanos’ nameplate and movie logo
Coming third or fourth quarter 2015. Price is to be announced.
Comments1 comment posted
That is one amazing looking Mad Titan!
Funny though, this will be the only time you'll see Thanos standing for the next.. THREE YEARS...
Seriously, after sitting for so long his feet must be so numb his legs have to be either dead or in a coma.