figma Sherlock Hound
Official description from Good Smile Company.
"We've got a case, Watson!"
From the classic anime which featured direction by Hayao Miyazaki, 'Sherlock Hound', comes a figma of Sherlock Hound himself!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- Alternate eye parts are included to pose him looking straight, left, right or upwards.
- His trademark deerstalker hat includes a joint which allows the hat to be placed covering his eyes.
- The pipe he almost always has in his mouth includes smoke effect parts which can be attached to give a more dynamic pose.
- His magnifying glass as well as the pistol he uses when in trouble are included to recreate detective action scenes!
- The classic car he uses to travel around London is also included.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
|Posted 7 October, 2015 - 07:36 by VF5SS