CollectionDX Network
CollectionDX - Toy Reviews, Toy News, Japanese Toys and Action Figures

Please help me identify this toy! I think it's an old Diaclone or Microman gun transformer...

Posted: 31 December, 2012 - 13:38

Hi there,

New to the boards :-) Was directed here from a Transformers website. I need your assistance today, mighty Oracles of CollectionDX.

Please help me identify this transformer. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable in the field, but this guy is beyond my realm of expertise.

1. He transforms into a revolver. Legs are metal. No safety color or cap. Makes me think he comes from the 70s or 80s.

2. His shoulder cannon dismounts and then becomes the barrel of another gun! It's spring loaded inside, so I think it can fire bullets.

3. The second gun has a trigger piece that attaches to the barrel/shoulder cannon to become the second gun.

4. Oh and the barrel/shoulder cannon can also be mounted on top of the robot in revolver form to become a scope a la Megatron.

I've posted this on other TF forums and no one has a clue as to what this is...

http://tinypic.com/a/2sj2h/1

Thanks in advance for the help!

Knockoff

OMG... you are a god...

• 7 January, 2013 - 18:09

Where the Internet failed, you succeeded. Thank you so much for helping me with this. I am humbled by your knowledge.

Best regards,

KO

Ultra gokin revolver real deformation Pistol

• 2 January, 2013 - 18:41

This is an off-brand chinese transformer from the 90s. Not sure about the maker, but if someone reads Japanese they can try. Best I got was:

Ultra gokin revolver real deformation Pistol (超合金紡真変形手槍)