• The USPS package tracking format is quite simple and it is same for all the users but with the difference in the number. The USPS tracking number will be provided to the customers when they book their shipment by using USPS services.
    The tracking numbers will be assigned for domestic and packages in the United States of America which are normally available with the prefixes ‘IZ’ which is followed by a 6 character shipping number.recover lost usps tracking number
    usps priority mail tracking map
    usps priority mail tracking

karthika (not verified)   1 year 11 weeks ago
  • Boss Borot

I did notice the magnets on Diapolon, sadly. If Tetsujin 28 is great that would be nice. I so miss CMs Corp....

TattooedRobot   1 year 11 weeks ago
  • Boss Borot

Diapolon and the modernized Tetsujin 28 are their new updated "Gokin" offerings, if they ever become anything more than trade show demo test shots. Diapolon looks to still use ET's Magnetic joints at least in some places. Which is worrying. No way those would support the amount of metal they first proposed for the thing. That may be why they pulled the initial pre-orders and re-solicited it with some different specs. The "DX" Tetsujin 28 looks interesting, but I'm still in a wait and see mode.

Of the ET's that I have, I have 2 that are reasonably decent. Babel II Posiedon and Braigar (and by "reasonably decent" I mostly mean they look pretty on the shelf, don't tend to fall over or shed parts and can be somewhat posed if you are patient) and 3 that are just plain awful! The Samurai Pizza Cats Nyangoking, Laserion and Albegas. They fall under the category of "Not worth the time wrestling with to even display. Just put it back in the box"

faelon   1 year 11 weeks ago
  • Boss Borot

Evolution Toy is an unfortunate situation. If only you got the good, mind you good, CMS construction. Last thing I bought was Gordam. Beautiful design and the finish looks pretty sharp. It's overly light and the magnet system is lack luster. It's a total what might have been situation which is truly sad cause they focus on these charming old designs that no one else touches and you get something rare, pretty but badly executed. It's almost worse than not getting it at all. Their Diapolon is supposed to be their next gen release right? High hopes? I have them.

TattooedRobot   1 year 11 weeks ago
  • Barricade

If that's the case, then you'll be seeing reviews from waves 2 and 3 from me then!

quinncat   1 year 11 weeks ago
  • Barricade

It's a movie figure. Give it till the end of summer and, as always, they will be flooding the aisles of clearance stores like Tuesday Morning and Five Below at a fraction of the TRU pricing

faelon   1 year 11 weeks ago
  • Boss Borot

Yeah the difference between GX-10 and an ET is astounding. GX-10 is so solid you could anchor a boat to it. The limbs move like butter and more or less work, even if not perfect visually.

faelon   1 year 11 weeks ago
  • Boss Borot

Really pretty looking over priced mess is pretty much the rule of thumb with ET. I wish another quality producer would hire ET sculptor and put some real engineering behind him. As it is ET has long been on my list of " only by if discounted below $50". And after my last one even that is questionable. It's heartbreaking. Their sculpts are gorgeous. They do the obscure stuff no one else will. By why oh why do they stick with the cheesy magnetic balls? They can't have many adult collectors lining up to pay $200/per for that?

Boss Borot looks like he suffers from the same issues as the Samurai Pizza Cats Robot. Big empty plastic boxes balanced on wobbly magnets with all the weight on the top. A pretty looking hot mess.

faelon   1 year 11 weeks ago
  • Nice review. I didn't notice the wings in the picture. Maybe they originally meant to maintain the Legendary design, but then dropped it for budget reasons. I also don't like that the ears are permanently up.

I actually got the box set from Target. Not sure if anyone else sells it.

Optimal III   1 year 12 weeks ago
  • Boss Borot

I always want to like Evolution Toy but.... it never works out that way. Plus I just got GX-10 in my crazy SOC back collecting and it just made me so happy,..... collection dx is still the place to get a real review. Nice job.

TattooedRobot   1 year 12 weeks ago
  • Downbeat

This is great Jazz and one of the best 3rd Party figures so far...

TattooedRobot   1 year 12 weeks ago
  • Downbeat

That "Desertion of the Dinobots" car seat mode is pretty clutch!

VF5SS   1 year 12 weeks ago
  • Alpine Drift

Yeah, I'd say alpine drift's Vehicle mode doesn't look as complete as the original orange one.

quinncat   1 year 13 weeks ago
  • Alpine Drift

Robot mode is definitely a step up, but the original still looks better in alt mode.

Optimal III   1 year 13 weeks ago
  • For a kid's meal toy, that's actually pretty neat.

Optimal III   1 year 14 weeks ago
  • Bumblebee

Oh I just read the review, and I made a mistake!!! I forgot to say "this figure is a harmless purchase if you can find it on sale!" Sorry about that!

quinncat   1 year 14 weeks ago
  • Bumblebee

I know! I can't believe that something that looks so hit or miss as this Bumblebee is almost as much as a voyager class figure. I thought about that recently, that instead of getting this, I could've gotten Octane or Blitzwing or last knight megatron or something!

quinncat   1 year 14 weeks ago
  • Bumblebee

I can't believe they have the balls to charge 20 bucks for these things.

Heavyarms   1 year 14 weeks ago
  • Bumblebee

Wow. So the movie's already come and gone, but what they release first is a "Premiere" repaint of his AOE figure instead of the all-new one. Like you said, he does look good from certain angles. But from others, all the solid yellow screams monotony.

For what it's worth, I give the nod to Barricade. At least he's a new toy.

Optimal III   1 year 14 weeks ago
  • Voltron

So this is basically a "Masterpiece" version of Golion/Voltron?

Scarfang_The_Slayer   1 year 14 weeks ago
  • Battle Fever J

Japanese don't shut up their kids with a cheap toy, they shut them up with a slap XD
    The toy is probably made for the poor.

Fulgutor   1 year 14 weeks ago
  • AHA! So many years later.... Pitaban kits.

jaydeflix   1 year 14 weeks ago
  • I remember way back in the day (late 80s) when a local store (think something like Building 19) sold Macross models at prices ranging from .50 to $3 (for some of the capitol ships).

All the mechs were snap together, with a screw in the middle of the back and a weird clear colored plastic dome and... a suction cup to that the whole thing would stick to a window I think?

I miss those models. Never could even figure out who made them so I could try to find any surfacing up on ebay or the like.... Those arii boxes look close tho...

jaydeflix   1 year 14 weeks ago
  • Protect Gear

It is really awesome. No parts of the body are uncovered.............

Admin: www.welderreview.com

svtdv26   1 year 14 weeks ago
  • You know, I just copied it right from Bluefin's site. So on one hand, it's sad that I missed it. On the other hand, it's sad that Bluefin missed it too. Thanks for the heads up.

JoshB   1 year 14 weeks ago