• Good Knight

Good Knight's car mode is actually based on the Excalibur Roadster (which was, in turn, designed to evoke a 1920s-era Mercedes roadster) that was built between 1965 and 1995.

A lot of online sources I see say that it is based on the Series III model which was built between 1975-79, but that version has three exhaust pipes behind the spare tire holder. The Series IV was built between 1980-84 and has two exhaust pipes just like Good Knight and it was a 1985 Gobot. (But the Machine Robo may have been designed before then, I don't know.)

Excalibur. Good KNIGHT. Get it?

Heavyarms   27 weeks 5 days ago
  • Good Knight

This reminds me, anyone have a machine robo figure they wish action toys would make a modern version of? Mine was spay c but that is getting made, so now it's probably crasher

quinncat   27 weeks 5 days ago
  • LSA Combo

Heh, All these years I never got around to commenting on this: I had found these at the same time period, early 2000s, at KMart. It was packaged fully assembled, standing in an open faced display box, standing up on the shelves, not in the multi-part tray breifcase box. I believe I found it in the general discount little kids toy section, not even a name on the box, but a printed dollar store style price on the box of $9.99 !!

They do have nice look and details, with gold chrome and all that, but the plastic is thin, and it has a worse time standing assembled then the original, ...which was already shaky, LOL!

repairtechjon   27 weeks 6 days ago
  • AV-98 Ingram

Nice! The Ingram is on a short list of RD I still need to get.

VZMK2   28 weeks 15 hours ago
  • Don't have a spare $700 laying around? Yeah same here....

TattooedRobot   28 weeks 1 day ago
  • Oh hell yes I mean no... they're all coming out at the same time? Ouch.

Harvey   28 weeks 1 day ago
  • AV-98 Ingram

the Side labor sits between the revoltech and the CM Brave's.

Duymon   28 weeks 1 day ago
  • That's God Phoenix :)

slee915   28 weeks 2 days ago
  • AV-98 Ingram

This encouraged me to go back and buy 3 of the CMS versions.

Nicest thing about the RS line is all the other labors they are making.

TattooedRobot   28 weeks 4 days ago
  • AV-98 Ingram

Too bad you got rid of the other versions of the Ingram because it'd be cool to see all of them lined up.

VZMK2   28 weeks 5 days ago
  • AV-98 Ingram

They're roughly 1/60 scale, while the Revoltechs are about 1/72. When next to each other the RD is about a head taller.

VF5SS   28 weeks 5 days ago
  • AV-98 Ingram

What's the scale on this? Do you know how it compares size-wise to the Revoltech figure?

Heavyarms   28 weeks 5 days ago
  • Bolt Gundam

This kit has its critics, but does anyone have any opinions about it?

quinncat   29 weeks 4 days ago
  • I have a few observations, the first of which was made by Roanstalker: The Japanese release sold Ryuseioh and the Heavenly Qi Palace as both separate sets and the 5-piece set, same deal as the US RDT and Assault Team. It's similar to how in Zyranger, the Guardian Beasts were sold both as the DX Daizyujin and as three separate packages (Zyumammoth + Pteranodon, Triceratops + Saber Tiger, Tyrannosaurus). I believe the Dairanger line also had a DX KibaDaiOh boxed set.
    Second, if all is in order the Unicorn and Griffin at least [i]should[/i] be able to stick on at least semi-securely. The Lion is still out of luck
    Third, I think the combined mode of the four is supposed to represent Sun Wukong's cloud

ZeldaTheSwordsman   30 weeks 6 hours ago
  • Highbrow

Your right it is fun! I like from both of our review images you can get some insight on where we make our reviews. I mean, I write them in my attic where the desk in my reviews is in!

quinncat   30 weeks 23 hours ago
  • Guavian Enforcer

Those masks are literally targets for any snipers they're up against.

atom smasher   30 weeks 1 day ago
  • Highbrow

Thanks for the compliment, quinncat! I enjoy your reviews & pics too. Your preferred backdrop sets a sort of "toy/collectible" tone, which is a nice consistency. I'm in the same boat as you. I sort of go back and forth on what the background should be and how I should present my toys. And most of the time, I've got the same idea. That using whatever desk I'm at (work or home) with whatever I've got lying around just works and is fun.

Optimal III   30 weeks 1 day ago
  • 3AA WWR EMGY Dropcloth

I really like these figures, someday I will have to pick one up.

utilii kilts (not verified)   30 weeks 3 days ago
  • Nin Ninja

Anyone wish this could get a well articulated figure if nin ninja? I sure do

quinncat   30 weeks 4 days ago

this is the same as blog showed/
    Shrine Warriors 3-d Shape Combiner

lolocard (not verified)   30 weeks 4 days ago
  • Thorough review thanks.

TattooedRobot   30 weeks 5 days ago
  • Maxter Gundam

Right! I might review a couple of those wing kits...

quinncat   31 weeks 2 days ago
  • Maxter Gundam

We called these "sock monkey grade" kits back in the day. But at least the feet were molded in two colors, unlike the Gundam Wing kits were were just two single colored halves.

Heavyarms   31 weeks 2 days ago
  • Scorpio Milo EX

While I was doing a quick search for this figure in eBay I found a blond Scorpio Ex cloth. I was wondering if any one has any details as to why this there is a blond figure of this character. And if there is a review of him somewhere in this site. Thanks!

Mgarcia7701 (not verified)   31 weeks 3 days ago
  • Maxter Gundam

Thank you! I'll have to consider that...

quinncat   31 weeks 4 days ago