• Battle Robo

The lighter blue is because it was like that in the Revenge of Chronos anime although looking through the screencaps I took from the show, it wasn't as light as this toy is.

VZMK2   30 weeks 6 days ago
  • Quake

Not bad. It would have been nice if he'd been more of a retool or even an all-new figure to better resemble the original. But considering the route he went, he turned out pretty nice.

Optimal III   30 weeks 6 days ago
  • Quake

Oh no how dare you disrespect the new tomb raider :)
    That’s fine, it’s definitely not a very good movie, so I understand!

I’m really glad you got Quake because of my review! He’s a pretty amazing Deluxe

quinncat   30 weeks 6 days ago
  • Quake

I thought Tomb Raider was terrible on so many levels. Sorry.

But I ended up buying this guy after this review, so that's something.

JoshB   30 weeks 6 days ago
  • Quake

Hardhead looks like a GI Joe toy; Quake looks like a proper actual Evil Tank Robot.

Chasm is vastly improved by some Bad Moon Yellow painted on his tiny face, and a couple red dots for the eyes.

RobotBastard   31 weeks 2 hours ago
  • Quake

So this figure is just Hardhead with a new head, but do you people think it’s any better than that figure like I do?

Also this is unrelated but I just saw the 2018 Tomb Raider yesterday, and I actually liked it a lot! If anyone saw it yet, what are your thoughts?

quinncat   31 weeks 3 hours ago
  • Spike Spiegel

I had never even really thought about poseable Bebop figures before but yes, me too.

StarSaber   31 weeks 3 days ago
  • Blitzwing Oversized KO

Actually I’m pretty sure there is one on sirtoys, that’s similar to the G1, but not similar enough to be that accurate! I would really love an oversized G1 accurate one too!

quinncat   31 weeks 5 days ago
  • Blitzwing Oversized KO

If they made a version in the correct colors I'd be all over that.

Heavyarms   31 weeks 5 days ago
  • Spike Spiegel

I wish figuarts or someone would tackle the Bebop crew.

Heavyarms   31 weeks 5 days ago
  • G2 Bruticus

Not bad, for a knock-off. It's interesting that they made the changes they did. Blast Off looks more like Shuttler than G2 with the lack of camo paint.

Optimal III   31 weeks 5 days ago
  • G2 Bruticus

Actually I have a review of that Combiner was Bruticus box set on the way! :)

quinncat   31 weeks 6 days ago
  • G2 Bruticus

I just saw the full CW box set Bruticus on sale on my local Targets Clearance Endcap for less than $60. So anyone looking for one may wish to check there.

faelon   31 weeks 6 days ago
  • G2 Bruticus

So there are a lot of bruticus knock offs out there, do you people think this one seems good? Also, do you guys have any other Bruticus knock offs, because if so I’d be interested in hearing about them!

quinncat   32 weeks 3 hours ago
  • Gattai Saurer

Are those pellets the same size as the standard bb gun ammo?

Tetsuryu   32 weeks 4 days ago
  • Gipsy Avenger

$20 is such a great deal for this figure when you consider that hasbro asks the same for some deluxe transformers under the guise that they are somehow “better” than the normal Generations ones. I really have to get this, and your review made that abundantly clear!

quinncat   32 weeks 4 days ago
  • I just updated this entry to include an image of the packaging for the toy.

NekroDave   33 weeks 5 days ago
  • Black Lion

Wish I knew this was coming out before I bought Legendary Defender Voltron.

Ah well.

Heavyarms   33 weeks 5 days ago
  • Black Lion

Agreed! You can't have too many Voltron toys, and this makes eight total for me as of this post. Took a few weeks to find the black lion at my local Target, the same one I got the other four lions from earlier. It was on an end cap, so I can't help wondering if it'd been there the whole time and I'd just missed it.

Optimal III   34 weeks 1 day ago
  • Hi, I'm a completely novice on this.
    I only hace build a pair of prize runner robots, many blocks like-lego sets (3 different companies) and just 1 Bandai MG model (a Deathscythe EW ver. which is going a little... well I need resources that I don´t have and is very expensive to get them where I lives *Mexico, and in very small town*)
    I'm actually seriously thinking about buy the normal version of White Glint and customize it (not a big deal, just a little change of color in certain parts, panelling and put it more weaponry (as if it doesn't have enough).

My questions are:

The cones of the booster can be folded in when is on normal mode? Or they had to remove them of the model to put ir in normal mode?
    How many hours take it built it?
    I just want the mech, not the V.O.B.

That's all, I appreciate your advices.

Thank you.

JGS.0E   34 weeks 2 days ago
  • Black Lion

I kinda hate saying this, but seeing how they were able to get a fairly competent classic Voltron on the modern toy market, I was hoping Playmates would have gotten the new license for Power Rangers toys over Hasbro. They've certainly proven to they can do big chunky plastic toys over the increasingly hollow, quality control issues and overall mediocre Transformers and Star Wars toys Hasbro have been doing for the past years.

VZMK2   34 weeks 2 days ago
  • Blue Lion

I'm glad that at least the shade of blue is correct with this. When Trendmasters had the license in the 90's, the blue was way too dark (also the Green Lion was the wrong shade of green as well).

VZMK2   34 weeks 2 days ago
  • Blue Lion

And buried right in the middle of this review is an Amazon ad for the Blue Lion priced at $26.99!

Heavyarms   34 weeks 4 days ago
  • Shuttle Robo

I would really love an ambulance robo figure! I think a cessna robo (waterwalk) in his white machine robo color scheme would be really great too!

quinncat   34 weeks 5 days ago
  • Shuttle Robo

I'd get a Ambulance Robo aka Rest-Q from this line.

VZMK2   34 weeks 5 days ago