• Blitzwing Oversized KO

If they made a version in the correct colors I'd be all over that.

Heavyarms   9 weeks 6 days ago
  • Spike Spiegel

I wish figuarts or someone would tackle the Bebop crew.

Heavyarms   9 weeks 6 days ago
  • G2 Bruticus

Not bad, for a knock-off. It's interesting that they made the changes they did. Blast Off looks more like Shuttler than G2 with the lack of camo paint.

Optimal III   10 weeks 2 hours ago
  • G2 Bruticus

Actually I have a review of that Combiner was Bruticus box set on the way! :)

quinncat   10 weeks 1 day ago
  • G2 Bruticus

I just saw the full CW box set Bruticus on sale on my local Targets Clearance Endcap for less than $60. So anyone looking for one may wish to check there.

faelon   10 weeks 1 day ago
  • G2 Bruticus

So there are a lot of bruticus knock offs out there, do you people think this one seems good? Also, do you guys have any other Bruticus knock offs, because if so I’d be interested in hearing about them!

quinncat   10 weeks 2 days ago
  • Gattai Saurer

Are those pellets the same size as the standard bb gun ammo?

Tetsuryu   10 weeks 6 days ago
  • Gipsy Avenger

$20 is such a great deal for this figure when you consider that hasbro asks the same for some deluxe transformers under the guise that they are somehow “better” than the normal Generations ones. I really have to get this, and your review made that abundantly clear!

quinncat   10 weeks 6 days ago
  • I just updated this entry to include an image of the packaging for the toy.

NekroDave   12 weeks 11 hours ago
  • Black Lion

Wish I knew this was coming out before I bought Legendary Defender Voltron.

Ah well.

Heavyarms   12 weeks 18 hours ago
  • Black Lion

Agreed! You can't have too many Voltron toys, and this makes eight total for me as of this post. Took a few weeks to find the black lion at my local Target, the same one I got the other four lions from earlier. It was on an end cap, so I can't help wondering if it'd been there the whole time and I'd just missed it.

Optimal III   12 weeks 2 days ago
  • Hi, I'm a completely novice on this.
    I only hace build a pair of prize runner robots, many blocks like-lego sets (3 different companies) and just 1 Bandai MG model (a Deathscythe EW ver. which is going a little... well I need resources that I don´t have and is very expensive to get them where I lives *Mexico, and in very small town*)
    I'm actually seriously thinking about buy the normal version of White Glint and customize it (not a big deal, just a little change of color in certain parts, panelling and put it more weaponry (as if it doesn't have enough).

My questions are:

The cones of the booster can be folded in when is on normal mode? Or they had to remove them of the model to put ir in normal mode?
    How many hours take it built it?
    I just want the mech, not the V.O.B.

That's all, I appreciate your advices.

Thank you.

JGS.0E   12 weeks 4 days ago
  • Black Lion

I kinda hate saying this, but seeing how they were able to get a fairly competent classic Voltron on the modern toy market, I was hoping Playmates would have gotten the new license for Power Rangers toys over Hasbro. They've certainly proven to they can do big chunky plastic toys over the increasingly hollow, quality control issues and overall mediocre Transformers and Star Wars toys Hasbro have been doing for the past years.

VZMK2   12 weeks 4 days ago
  • Blue Lion

I'm glad that at least the shade of blue is correct with this. When Trendmasters had the license in the 90's, the blue was way too dark (also the Green Lion was the wrong shade of green as well).

VZMK2   12 weeks 4 days ago
  • Blue Lion

And buried right in the middle of this review is an Amazon ad for the Blue Lion priced at $26.99!

Heavyarms   12 weeks 5 days ago
  • Shuttle Robo

I would really love an ambulance robo figure! I think a cessna robo (waterwalk) in his white machine robo color scheme would be really great too!

quinncat   13 weeks 15 hours ago
  • Shuttle Robo

I'd get a Ambulance Robo aka Rest-Q from this line.

VZMK2   13 weeks 18 hours ago
  • Shuttle Robo

Sure would be nice if these retailed for half of what they sell for now. I got Eagle and Bike Robo and they're fine, but they're too expensive for my tastes. I would pick Battle and Shuttle Robo for 20 bucks each.

Heavyarms   13 weeks 18 hours ago
  • I loved it. And we had no trouble with posters. They had them right on the stand next to the ticket taker as we entered.

NekroDave   13 weeks 4 days ago
  • DX Bike Robo

I'm not the biggest GoBot fan ever but this is too nice to pass up.

NekroDave   13 weeks 4 days ago
  • Both the missus and I saw the movie and laughed at the Santa Claus baddie. We actually got to see him twice because the sound cut out on our showing for 15 minutes, so they rewound that section and showed it again with the sound back on. And it included that particular fight scene.

I had forgotten about it, but it's great to have his name.

Poster handling was a mess. We bought our tickets online for a really posh theater (leather recliners, etc). Zero mention of a poster so nobody got one. Would have been simplicity itself to bring them into the theater and hand them out to the 15-20 people in attendance. I called the next day and asked if they would hold a couple for me. Since they were going to throw them out, they handed me a bunch.

japester   13 weeks 5 days ago
  • Green Lion

Do you know about Terrarium TV ?, It will help you to download and watch the latest movies for free.

terra18   13 weeks 5 days ago
  • DX Bike Robo

This line has been catching my eye for a while now, but this is where I take the plunge. Those Cy-Kill faces seal the deal for me. Hope some of the more famous designs get a similar treatment. Gasp, maybe we'll even some new Rock Lords-esque figures down the road.

Great review!

Optimal III   13 weeks 6 days ago
  • Yellow Lion

The sound is an issue on mine as well. I address it in the black lion review. But I just turn it off anyway, thats not what I look for in a toy anyway.

JoshB   14 weeks 4 days ago
  • Yellow Lion

Actually, my better half did. She's not into robots in general, but she's always been a Voltron fan. After some hemming and hawing, she scooped them up at Target. Everything went smoothly until we combined them. I don't know if we have a bum lion (or two), but it keeps triggering the whole "form Voltron" spiel. Any movement of the figure triggers it again. All the lion connections are solid, so maybe it's a bad switch. I'm curious to hear if others have had a different experience. I assume it's supposed to play additional sound clips when combined.

japester   14 weeks 5 days ago