• It's gonna be great. We're there every year, so hopefully you can run down here one day! Or maybe we'll randomly show up at a convention near you!

Jmann   2 days 14 hours ago
  • Not only will you guys be there, but they're doing the American premiere of the first episode of Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans Season 2.

atom smasher   2 days 16 hours ago
  • Robo+Gun

drop your gun

MasterMind   3 days 11 min ago
  • Getter Robo

I think this is one of the reasons they send out pre-production pieces to reviewers. They are able to see the toys through a critical eye, and make changes before they go to production.

JoshB   4 days 16 hours ago
  • Getter Robo

I just received the Threezero Getter 1, and mine has hidden tabs/pegs in the Tomahawk handles for securing them to the hands. I don't see those in the Tomahawks you have. The fit so securely that it can hold the Tomahawks tightly in place with its hands open!

}D

The_Mazinger_Z   4 days 20 hours ago
  • This thing is totally awesome! Too bad yours doesn't work, it's so fun to watch it move around.

djinniman37   6 days 1 hour ago
  • Forget the anime... the old school Battletech.Machwarrior fan in me sooo wants these :)

faelon   6 days 17 hours ago
  • Apeface

I've found that for the gun mode, if you flip the nosecone down (as it is for Ape mode) and then have the Titan Master stand in it with his arms sticking up, the gun mode looks a bit better; at least, it's less obviously "a plane with the wings turned around".

RobotBastard   1 week 1 day ago
  • Alien Baltan

It's great to see that happy lobster man again. Thank you for the relaxing seaside photos.

VF5SS   1 week 2 days ago
  • That crotch mouth is really unsettling

Astronopolis   1 week 3 days ago
  • Ceed Commander

Absolutely love the box art! I'm going to have to hunt this one down. It looks vaguely like something related to Galvion, and that is a huge plus for me.

BraveMSW   1 week 5 days ago
  • Solid Snake

Well I'm a sucker so of course I bought the exclusive version.

And then proceeded to not even open the baggy with the exclusive content in it.

Tetsuryu   2 weeks 18 hours ago
  • Aile Mecha Warrior

Hope they also release the sword pack and launcher pack, and modifications to make it a perfect strike

slee915   2 weeks 2 days ago
  • Solid Snake

Man this was such a disappointing figma. None of the facial sculpts came out right, so it ends up looking like some weird cosplayer. Having the SOCOM (his most iconic pistol) be a web exclusive too really pissed me off.

Kmopotato   2 weeks 4 days ago
  • Dougram Sofubi Set

First of all, very nice review .... I liked much!

Second thing is as far to my knowledge, the manufacturer is not Takara. It's "Sekiguchi" (if it wasn't the owner, maybe it was employed/subcontracted by Takara to produce these sofubi)

Facedown   2 weeks 5 days ago
  • It sounds like a better film already from the way Sadamoto wrote this.

Chris@StudioToledo   2 weeks 6 days ago
  • KMH is still open as of September 1, 2016. It is in Emeryville, CA.

macross   2 weeks 6 days ago
  • The light and sound functions weren't removed from all of these. Mine still has them. I'm guessing the first to hit store shelves still had them and electronics were only removed in a second production run.

ThunderZilla   3 weeks 3 hours ago
  • Gelbros J3

Great review. While Jumbo Machinders and Vinyls aren't my thing, it's great seeing somebody making bad guy or adversary bots for a change. Oh and thank you for that video clip. It finally explained the markings on the SOC AphroditeA's Boob missiles, and the SOC Mazinger Z's creepy Boob Grabbing hands to me.

faelon   3 weeks 4 days ago
  • HAB-0003 T-Rex

I almost bought one of the moe figures for the line but event at discounted prices, I heard they were pretty lousy quality.

VZMK2   3 weeks 5 days ago
  • Skullsmasher

My Takara version just came in the mail the other day, but I don't have the Hasbro to compare directly, but here are my impressions:

The hips do feel looser than other transformers I've got, though they're far from "floppy" and do hold poses decently enough, though bumping them against something (like another Decepticon in my crowded shelf) tends to move it.

The cockpit is still rubbery, but is partly translucent (though not see-through due to the nature of the material), but does a very good job at locking in its closed position, I've never had it flop open or anything of the such.

Still, the robot mode is a bit lacking as he has no inner heel, so it's hard to pose him super robot style.

Crocodile mode on the other hand is phenomenal!

It has pretty decent articulation on the limbs and the head is awesome, also helped by the front limbs which sit at an angle and really help selling the crocodilian profile.

GreatMazinKaiserZ   4 weeks 1 day ago
  • King Kong

I wanted to answer for any readers that the "icon" they are using is an Ed Roth model kit. I have the same one built. The phantom mixin' NITRO.

Grandzinga   4 weeks 2 days ago
  • His books always leave me wanting more, even at their best. The GI Joe one was an invaluable resource when I had to identify a bunch of parts and figures last year, but without pictures of packaging, I just don't see how you can call it the "ultimate" guide. And that Star Wars book was terrible, since all the text was about the characters and not the toys. I literally got angry reading that one, even though it was really nice to look at. All that said, I'll probably grab this one at some point (and that packaging one too, to go with it.).

NekroDave   4 weeks 5 days ago
  • Seeing older Neca figures and how they used to do articulation makes me really glad they've managed to improve in that area in the recent years.

Ohmygodiamonfire   4 weeks 6 days ago
  • My endoskeleton has fared far better than yours - unfortunately, his toes are so loose than he just WON'T. STAY. UP.

The smaller, hard plastic barrel eventually broke off after enough shelf dives, I glued the damn thing back on and used a Tamashii stand to hold him by the spine.

Tetsuryu   4 weeks 6 days ago