• Boss Borot

I always want to like Evolution Toy but.... it never works out that way. Plus I just got GX-10 in my crazy SOC back collecting and it just made me so happy,..... collection dx is still the place to get a real review. Nice job.

TattooedRobot   3 hours 2 min ago
  • Downbeat

This is great Jazz and one of the best 3rd Party figures so far...

TattooedRobot   3 hours 7 min ago
  • Downbeat

That "Desertion of the Dinobots" car seat mode is pretty clutch!

VF5SS   4 days 5 hours ago
  • Alpine Drift

Yeah, I'd say alpine drift's Vehicle mode doesn't look as complete as the original orange one.

quinncat   1 week 14 hours ago
  • Alpine Drift

Robot mode is definitely a step up, but the original still looks better in alt mode.

Optimal III   1 week 16 hours ago
  • For a kid's meal toy, that's actually pretty neat.

Optimal III   1 week 5 days ago
  • Bumblebee

Oh I just read the review, and I made a mistake!!! I forgot to say "this figure is a harmless purchase if you can find it on sale!" Sorry about that!

quinncat   1 week 6 days ago
  • Bumblebee

I know! I can't believe that something that looks so hit or miss as this Bumblebee is almost as much as a voyager class figure. I thought about that recently, that instead of getting this, I could've gotten Octane or Blitzwing or last knight megatron or something!

quinncat   1 week 6 days ago
  • Bumblebee

I can't believe they have the balls to charge 20 bucks for these things.

Heavyarms   1 week 6 days ago
  • Bumblebee

Wow. So the movie's already come and gone, but what they release first is a "Premiere" repaint of his AOE figure instead of the all-new one. Like you said, he does look good from certain angles. But from others, all the solid yellow screams monotony.

For what it's worth, I give the nod to Barricade. At least he's a new toy.

Optimal III   1 week 6 days ago
  • Voltron

So this is basically a "Masterpiece" version of Golion/Voltron?

Scarfang_The_Slayer   2 weeks 1 day ago
  • Battle Fever J

Japanese don't shut up their kids with a cheap toy, they shut them up with a slap XD
    The toy is probably made for the poor.

Fulgutor   2 weeks 1 day ago
  • AHA! So many years later.... Pitaban kits.

jaydeflix   2 weeks 2 days ago
  • I remember way back in the day (late 80s) when a local store (think something like Building 19) sold Macross models at prices ranging from .50 to $3 (for some of the capitol ships).

All the mechs were snap together, with a screw in the middle of the back and a weird clear colored plastic dome and... a suction cup to that the whole thing would stick to a window I think?

I miss those models. Never could even figure out who made them so I could try to find any surfacing up on ebay or the like.... Those arii boxes look close tho...

jaydeflix   2 weeks 2 days ago
  • Protect Gear

It is really awesome. No parts of the body are uncovered.............

Admin: www.welderreview.com

svtdv26   2 weeks 2 days ago
  • You know, I just copied it right from Bluefin's site. So on one hand, it's sad that I missed it. On the other hand, it's sad that Bluefin missed it too. Thanks for the heads up.

JoshB   2 weeks 5 days ago
  • Barricade

Thanks! That philosophy of Vehicle mode looking better than the robot extends to my upcoming Bumblebee and slash reviews too so stay tuned!

quinncat   2 weeks 6 days ago
  • Barricade

On the money part, I'm saying no. But I think them upping prices is at least a sign that they're trying to improve the quality of the movie figures, and also not flood the shelves with them, or at least not as much as they used to.

The alt mode looks pretty good, but the robot mode does nothing for me. That's pretty much how I've always felt about the live-action films since they began, and that feeling extends to the toys.

Nice review though. You made him look as appealing as he probably can be, especially compared to that Bumblebee (super bleh).

Optimal III   2 weeks 6 days ago
  • Barricade

Yeah, honestly if you want Barricade enough I say go for it, you probably won't be disappointed!

Also, you're not being too naggy about the backdrop so don't worry. What I can tell you is I'm going to be using three different backgrounds (either this one, plain white, or plain black) in the future depending on the figure!

quinncat   2 weeks 6 days ago
  • Barricade

I don't like movie TFs at all, but Barricade is one I am tempted to get just because the toy looks great.

I don't want to be a nagger, but your pics would be much better if you took them against a wall or some other plain background. Very distracting.

djinniman37   2 weeks 6 days ago
  • Psst! Fix the headline! Thje Fig is Gypsy Danger from Pac Rim 1, not Gypsy Avenger from PR2. The Gypsy Avenger fig is a Robot Damashii.

faelon   2 weeks 6 days ago
  • Barricade

What do you guys think? Is Barricade worth the money, is he not? Is he even a good figure in your eyes?

quinncat   2 weeks 6 days ago
  • Gridman

Can you help me find a similar action figure? When I was a teenybopper my dad got me one that looks just like this, except black and white I stead of red and silver. And instead of sword and shield it has twin pistols that could attach to the thigh and he a big laser gun looking thing with two pincers that could form a blade and it attached to this shoulder harness device. It also had a detachable chest, back, and face mask armor. At the class the armor lifted up and revealed some thrusterish things similar to Iron Man. This had to have been back in 1993-4 or whenever the syberSquad show aired in the states. I can't remember if it was Bandai or Saban, but looking at other action figures offered, which were bulky and superhero chested and less poseable, mines was much more like this one except like I said black and white and with guns. I've been trying to find it forever but can't and it's driving me insane haha

justphamin   2 weeks 6 days ago
  • No it's not.

Tetsuryu   4 weeks 19 hours ago
  • Amazing pics now i am starting to down load and merge in our book. Some use i as DP ahahhahah
    print UK