• I have been waiting for this model to exist ever since I first saw 0083 and that moment it flew around the downed colony. this has been my favorite GM model Mobile Suit next to the GM Sniper II!

Rob   2 hours 3 min ago
  • Air Burst

Awesome to see someone reviewing the Warbotron series. Are you going to do the whole set or just this one?

I keep debating with myself about getting their Not-Computron, seeing as I just bought a Quantron set on discount and it still cost me an arm and a leg literally. MetalStorm and Celeritas both had broken parts that I'm getting replacements for.

Rob   6 hours 41 min ago
  • Air Burst

"However, no established company would release a toy of the Combaticon combiner, Bruticus." Don't forget that FansProject released the Colossus set with Swindle (Munitioner) and Blast Off (Explorer). Although this wasn't a full set of five figures, it was the first third party Bruticus available. The two figures are actually pretty great.

Heavyarms   6 hours 55 min ago
  • Super Force-Wolf

I like how that gatling gun looks like it's a gardening implement.

Heavyarms   7 hours 7 min ago
  • Air Burst

That head looks a lot like Optimus.

VZMK2   7 hours 44 min ago
  • Super Force-Wolf

Seriously, if you told me that these were part of the 1988-89 Transformers Generation 1 line-up and stood on the shelves with Catilla and Chainclaw, I'd believe you. Very few animal converters have goggles for their animal eyes but they were all over the place in the late 80s Pretenders.

atom smasher   21 hours 49 min ago
  • Super Force-Wolf

Twas a good day at the Raynham Flea.

VF5SS   1 day 57 min ago
  • And in case you missed it, he's getting another re-release this September!

Tetsuryu   3 days 4 hours ago
  • Dragun

Just checked mine. The ax launchs , whew !! One of my first and favourite toy.
    Cool review.

anterak01   3 days 21 hours ago
  • I wonder if some 3P will make a replacement head for this guy to make him look like Leader-1.

Tetsuryu   5 days 9 hours ago
  • Laserion

It's kind of funny, when they announced the price I said you could probably get an original for that kind of money, and from the sound of it, that's probably not far from the truth! Only problem is the extra armour, I doubt that's gonna be anywhere near as cheap.

Tetsuryu   5 days 10 hours ago
  • Laserion

That sucks this turned out to be not so good. All that chrome when de-armored gives me a Microman feel.

VZMK2   6 days 1 hour ago
  • Laserion

One of the reviews I saw in Japanese mentioned the instructions for the tank transformation (I think it was for the tank) were actually wrong, and one of the main pieces was upside down or something along those lines.
    There are also pictures on Amazon Japan where someone attached a magnet to the bottom of the shuttle head and a metal washer to the neck to get it to lock in place. It looked like a nice job, but it did require some dremel work and may or may not be worth the effort. I wonder if you could get a better fit with the usual methods.

SpaceRunaway   1 week 7 hours ago
  • King of the King

I have been looking for this king of the king, Jumbo Machinder Taekwon V since last year, but couldn't.
    Is there anyone who can help me how to get it? Otherwise, I would like to know who has this item might be in selling.

sdkim67   1 week 1 day ago
  •  photo image.jpg1_zpsvsawdqnr.jpg

Winter2   1 week 1 day ago
  •  photo image.jpg1_zpsvsawdqnr.jpg

Winter2   1 week 1 day ago
  • I loved your Podcast.
    Glad to hear you liked this film.
    Here are some things I think you should check out:
    “Blood Couple” on the compilation DVD “Creatures, Critters and Crazies” (the first cut of Ganja & Hess that hit the mass public- a totally different movie comprised of outtakes cut into a new film)
    “Losing Ground” on BluRay (a film from 1983 with both Duane Jones & Bill Gunn acting in it)
    &
    Bill Gunn books:
    All The Rest Have Died
    Rhinestone Sharecropping
    Black Picture Show

I looked into releasing Sam Waymon’s amazing score/CD/LP and after talking to the Company that put out the BluRay they wanted to release it with the BR but sadly per Sam Waymon – it’s lost and he can’t find it.
    Another book that delves into Ganja & Hess is: 'Screenplays of the African American Experience'

Winter2   1 week 1 day ago
  • I loved your Podcast.
    Glad to hear you liked this film.
    Here are some things I think you should check out:
    &
    Bill Gunn books:
    All The Rest Have Died
    Rhinestone Sharecropping
    Black Picture Show

Winter2   1 week 1 day ago
  • Yeah, I love that these use the same Tomica tracks as all the other Tomy Plarail sets (which is what Tomy's Thomas sets use, as well as the short lived US Tomica line)

JoshB   1 week 1 day ago
  • Something I've never heard of before and now must have. :)

Seriously, these are pretty neat. I'm tempted to get one just to see if I can sneak it in with our vast supply of Thomas tracks...

Inverarity   1 week 3 days ago
  • Hulkbuster

Most of the figure looks great, but IMO the legs look way too skinny.

atom smasher   1 week 6 days ago
  • That's beautiful

Kmopotato   2 weeks 1 hour ago
  • According to BBTS' listing, they're 4.5in/11.5cm tall. They have Rod Drill and Bike Robo listed at $45.99 each. A bit more than I'd prefer, but pretty reasonable if the quality is good.

Inverarity   2 weeks 3 hours ago
  • I'm hoping these aren't much bigger than the original toys or Legends Class Transformers as it'd be easier to collect in mass.

VZMK2   2 weeks 6 hours ago
  • Imperial Forces Pack

I wonder if the Crimson stormtrooper is just supposed to be a regular stormtrooper, and the red hue is caused by the lava reflecting off the armor. I guess they wouldn't call it "Crimson Stormtrooper" then, though.

Heavyarms   2 weeks 7 hours ago