• This is one of my favorite movies of all time. Therefore, there's no chance in hell I listen to this podcast because the only other times you've reviewed movies I liked a lot (Uzumaki and Krull) you totally dumped on them! LOL

Oh and someone needs to make toys from the movie. A nice Mordred figure would be totally bad-ass.

NekroDave   4 hours 8 min ago
  • Superion

Did Polyfect make it? Ha ha they churn out some real garbage. I have a "reissue" type KO Defensor.The set is good but the packaging has misspellings like "label sheel" and "Befensor."

Komamura   5 hours 22 min ago
  • Tractor-Trailer

These toys arent that bad. I remeber seeing a Zybots combiner somewhere. It was real odd looking,just like the Bots Master combiner. I wonder when I will see a Bots Master review on here....

Komamura   5 hours 38 min ago
  • Stealth Voltron

That head is seriously rough. It doesn't look too off from the front, but MAN this guy is problematic when you see it in those profile shots. The lack of any depth makes it look like he has a Guess Who tile for a head.

Agree about the individual lions though, the designs are neat.

SpaceRunaway   6 hours 9 min ago
  • Tractor-Trailer

I had this as a kid and a couple years ago I was able to find this MIB. I think he looks great in my Machine Robo collection, though I am not much of a fan of the other bots from the line.

Coldiron   6 hours 31 min ago
  • Stealth Voltron

I really like the stealth lions, but the head in Voltron mode just kills any interest for me.

djinniman37   7 hours 20 min ago
  • Superion

Like I said, this is one of the "weaker" (read bad) KO's that I have lol, but glad I could bring back some old memories!

Scarfang_The_Slayer   8 hours 52 min ago
  • Superion

As janky as this KO looks, it's a pleasure to see. The Aerialbots giftset was my "big" Christmas present in 1986, and I remember each bot very well. Silverbolt was always a disappointment, even to a 10-year-old. Slingshot was probably my favorite, with his weird little spoon-arms that didn't tuck away like the others - he wasn't a great jet, but I was a Harrier nut. And, yeah, I always wanted Air Raid to be one of the Seekers somehow (although I didn't have that term at the time).

Anyhow, my set is long gone, but thanks for dredging up these memories.

Corduroy Bear   9 hours 50 min ago
  • the 3A version also apparently has Lawmaster in the works for it. No idea if it comes with the figure or a separate accessory, but that's def. at least one thing the 3A Dredd will have over this one.

Tetsuryu   15 hours 51 min ago
  • He doesn't Transform, but I will gladly trade my MP-01 for this just because of the Starscream attachments and weathered paint job.

Scarfang_The_Slayer   17 hours 49 min ago
  • Superion

Sorry to hear that, bro. The KO Defensor I have is as solid as a brick and because it is made of slightly inferior materials, I just leave him in combined form. The only issue I had was the front part of Groove broke off and I had to buy a replacement.

Scarfang_The_Slayer   17 hours 54 min ago
  • I never knew Optimus ripped Starscream's wings and guns off of him, then equipped them. That's kinda freaky/badass...

I wonder how much this is gonna cost, that's pretty kickass!!!

locke_stryfe   19 hours 1 min ago
  • Superion

I have the original Superion, as well as Abominus, Piranacon, and Predaking. I had bought the KO version of Defensor(red Hot Spot), but when I opened it, the whole left leg of Hot Spot fell out of the package. Not the only KO I've had issues with. Oh well...

locke_stryfe   19 hours 5 min ago
  • I never knew I wanted this

evaunit01   20 hours 25 min ago
  • Kshatriya

Just some additional info, Kshatriya (or Ksatria in a simpler form) means "knight" in Malay or Indonesian language. Some of the words in our native language are direct inheritance from Sanskrit, especially for our fellow Hindu and Buddhist countryfolk ^_^

BTW, hi! I'm new here. Nice to meet you.

Ron Arc   1 day 2 hours ago
  • Stealth Voltron

Tell him THANK YOU.

War Planets were Dope! I loved that line. Such a great micro playset line, I rank it right up there with Mighty Max. Trendmasters also did a great job with their Godzilla Micro playsets. Those were such a thing of the 90's. I sure do miss them.

I have a Casper the friendly Ghost playset they made. I should review it. It's amazing how much stuff they crammed into it.

netkid   1 day 4 hours ago
  • Stealth Voltron

Well if you see him again, shake his hand for me, for whatever he did for that Battle Planets line! I've only ever see pictures of it, but it became an instant favorite and I really wana track down a bunch of sets. I miss the days of miniature "world" sets like that.

Alexx   1 day 6 hours ago
  • Looks very nice, but as I recall the original Unit 01 kit was only about 5000 yen. I'm not quite sure why the price should be doubled for a couple of extra arms and some other slight design changes.

evaunit01   1 day 7 hours ago
  • Yes I agree finally! Now bring on the Getter G!

NEOGETTER   1 day 8 hours ago
  • Voltron

Found this bad boy at at a game/comic book store on mother's day this year. Original box (opened, some damage), styrofoam insert and all the accessories. All the chrome on the weapons and figure still look fresh and shiny. This more than made up for all the recent figures I missed. Lol.

Scarfang_The_Slayer   1 day 9 hours ago
  • I'm just excited about the return of Mike & Nicole!

(Ok, I guess they came back on the "Space Dandy" episode, but I am skipping that one until I get to the show.)

Corduroy Bear   1 day 10 hours ago
  • I didn't initially catch who the co-host was. Then he said he was the guy who is always talking about Muv-Luv, and I thought, "Oh, it's veef."

Hey, it made ME laugh, anyways.

Corduroy Bear   1 day 10 hours ago
  • Tractor-Trailer

I like how Starscream's legs were mis-transformed to keep him in frame.

Corduroy Bear   1 day 10 hours ago
  • Finally with this one. Wow how about a GodMars, Combrattra, Voltes I would love to have some smaller posables to go along with the big combiners.

TattooedRobot   1 day 10 hours ago
  • That Miller Batman looks really good but it bothers me a little bit that they ask as though this is a new thing. Threea has been doing 1/12th figures with cloth for a while. Also Threea has the 2000AD license so soon we will have competing 6" Cloth outfitted Judge Dredds, what a good time we live in.

Taruan   1 day 12 hours ago