Summit Flashback 2007
The 2007 summit was held at Sanjeev's house in Braintree MA, and was the first one we had "sponsored" (meaning companies sent out toys to be raffled off). Turnout started to increase with some people I didn't know in person for the first time.
Things of note:
- Jason's 6' Gundam makes another appearance
- Matt from Onell Design makes his first appearance
- Bob Eggleton (Godzilla Artist) makes his first and only appearance
- Jason's custom Gekiganger III Jumbo makes it's first of many appearances. Remember when making custom Machinders was a thing?
- There are no tables, so everyone trades on the ground.
- Dave brought a box of mini-carnival machinders.
- Roger brought porn.
- Mazinger Ring Toss
View the whole Summit 2007 Image Gallery Here
|Posted 20 August, 2013 - 09:07 by JoshB||
Comments1 comment posted
Just to clarify, I actually brought the carnival machinders to be won for winning at the Ring Toss Mazinga, but practically no one wanted to play. Perhaps for fear they might win one! LOL. Oh and I forget the specifics of the porn and why it was there in the first place, but I know I brought it and I think maybe Roger brought it home with him. I could be wrong. We didn't watch it though. Instead we watched the Marusan vinyl "factory" tour (aka; that hole in he wall that that one guy made vinyls in).