Summit Flashback 2006
The 2006 summit is where shit got real. Dave, Sanjeev, Mason and I all went down to King of Prussia, Pennsylvania to Mark’s house for the summit that year. It was one hell of a trip. There’s a pretty thorough write-up that year on the site, but I’ll go over what I remember as the highlights:
- Fat Acceptance Convention at the hotel we booked ourselves at
- Sanjeev’s irrational fear of little people
- Mark’s amazing home theatre
- Roller Derby girls crashing the summit
- Gamera breaking the speed limit
As we entered the video age, I captured the summit on video, including us doing a MST3K style riffing over the Japanese version of Spiderman.
The summit still stayed about the same size as previous years, not including roller derby girls.
|Posted 19 August, 2013 - 09:13 by JoshB|