We didn't get a chance to snap proer photos of these toys (we where to busy drooling over the Thundercats stuff) so the official Press info from Bandai follows...
Following the adventures of an inquisitive, fun-loving preschooer, Pocoyo™ makes learning through laughter fun in this hit CGI series that originated in Spain. Pocoyo and his animal friends, Elly (the elephant), Pato (the duck) and Loula (the dog) star in the show and engage audiences with music, dance and humor, encouraging children to learn through laughter. The series is now inspiring American audiences on Nick Jr. PBS and Univision, with Bandai’s toys capturing the vibrant and exuberant world of Pocoyo and his animal friends.
The Pocoyo line includes musical plush, bath toys, an electronic musical car and new for 2011, SwiggleTraks™. Boys and girls ages one to three years old are sure to fall in love with Pocoyo!
PRODUCT LINE DETAILS
Pocoyo’s vibrant, colorful world comes to life through Bandai’s lovable line of toys, which includes
Squeeze n’ Play plush, Bath Fun figures, an adorable Bump n’ Go electronic car and SwiggleTraks, enabling preschoolers to discover right along with Pocoyo!
Bandai’s line brings Pocoyo into the lives of children in several different ways:
- Pocoyo SwiggleTraks Feature Set ($26.99 SRP/Age: 18 months+/Fall 2011):
A flexible race track gives preschoolers a creative way to play by allowing them to create a course that is uniquely their own. A moving bridge adds excitement and action. The set includes:
- Four (4) tracks
- One (1) moving bridge
- One (1) motorized vehicle with music and ball accessory
- SwiggleWheels ($14.99 SRP/Age: 18 months+/Fall 2011):
A motorized vehicle propels itself within a never-ending circular track for continuous fun. SwiggleWheels can also be used to extend the Pocoyo SwiggleTraks. Assortment includes Pocoyo, Elly and Pato.
The set includes:
- One (1) collectable motorized vehicle with music
- Two (2) 16” SwiggleTraks
- 10-Inch Basic Plush Assortment ($12.99 SRP/Age: 18 months+/Fall 2010):
Preschoolers can take Pocoyo and his friends Elly (the elephant) and Pato (the duck) wherever they go.
- 6-Inch Mini-Plush Assortment ($6.99 SRP/Age: 18 months+/Fall 2010):
Smaller-sized versions of plush Pocoyo, Elly and Pato, as well as Loula the dog.
- Squeeze n’ Play (musical plush) ($19.99 SRP/Age: 18 months+/Fall 2010):
Plush Pocoyo, Elly and Pato play popular musical sounds from the show when preschoolers squeeze their tummies, and drum.
- Bath Fun 3-Pack ($7.99 SRP/Age: 18 months+/Fall 2010):
2.5-inch Bath Fun figures of Pocoyo, Elly and Pato make bathtime a blast!
Pocoyo and Elly squirt water and Pato floats.
- Pocoyo Water Taxi ($9.99 SRP/Age: 18 months+/Fall 2010):
Scuba Pocoyo and friends can float in the tub or be pushed along the floor
- Bath Fun Traceables ($9.99 SRP/Age: 18 months+/Spring 2011):
Bath Fun Traceables allow preschoolers to draw pictures and shapes in the bathtub with these collectable Pocoyo and friends pop out stencils, figures and washable bath markers. Collect all characters and connect on the bathtub wall for colorful puzzle play during bath time! Assortment includes Pocoyo, Elly, Pato and Loula collectible. Set includes:
- One (1) bath marker
- One (1) chunky foam puzzle piece with pop out stencil
- One (1) collectable figure that attaches
- Pocoyo Bump N’ Go ($24.99 SRP/Age: 18 months+/Fall 2010):
Pocoyo zooms around in his racing car while music plays! If the car hits an obstacle, it stops, moves back and makes a Uturn to keep on going!