East Coast Summit 2007 Announcement

Comments

14 comments posted
Wooooo Hoooooo

AS long as it dosen't involve me having to pay for a hotel. I'm there. :)

Atom's picture
Posted by Atom on 16 May, 2007 - 14:27
Y'know something...?

Aiight, screw it...Summit's at my friggin' house this year!

Woof...this is gonna take some planning...and CLEANING...to get my place in Summit-worthy condition.

Unless anyone else is chomping at the bit...

Sanjeev

Sanjeev's picture
Posted by Sanjeev on 16 May, 2007 - 14:32
Party at Sanjeev's!!!!

Atom's picture
Posted by Atom on 16 May, 2007 - 14:56
I'd love to have it at my

I'd love to have it at my place again, but my new apartment is too small. Maybe next year when I move again ;-)

mcfitch's picture
Posted by mcfitch on 16 May, 2007 - 14:57
I'd host but

I would love to host but much like McFitch my apartment is small for such an event and parking is not available for such a grand event.

Atom's picture
Posted by Atom on 16 May, 2007 - 15:07
w00t

Hell yeah I'm down for it, gotta make up for missing out last years summit.

"I had a choice, buy a new car or buy a Jumbo Machinder Green Ghost C3...it really wasn't a hard choice to make."

Jerilock's picture
Posted by Jerilock on 16 May, 2007 - 16:37
count me in

I'll be there of course, but, and stop me if you've heard this one before, my place is too small to host as well. There's barely room enough here for me...

NekroDave's picture
Posted by NekroDave on 16 May, 2007 - 17:27
Bad Timing

That weekend is bad timing for me, moving back into college. Its unfortunate, because I was really looking forward to going this year. Unless the date can get pushed back to a different week, oh well there's always next year (unless its in PA again -_-)

Anavel's picture
Posted by Anavel on 16 May, 2007 - 20:57
I see how it is.....

So hi! I am new here but a long time "visitor". So I have heard a lot about this fabled E.C.S. and must ask...If I start driving now, how long would it take to get there from California? Ohh well, I guess I'll just hang out with Yuki at K.M.H. that weekend.

...Really, why isn't there a West Coast Summit?!? Probably because we all live in small apartments as well...oh well.
_________________________ _________ ___ _
"Why couldn't I just collect stamps like normal people!"

Jum-Bo-Fu's picture
Posted by Jum-Bo-Fu on 17 May, 2007 - 01:03
There have been west coast

There have been west coast summits, but as I am not there, I cannot organize them. People are welcome to start their own though..

JoshB's picture
Posted by JoshB on 17 May, 2007 - 09:04
What's this driving crap?

What's this driving crap? They makes planes now. Fly your ass on out here.

mcfitch's picture
Posted by mcfitch on 17 May, 2007 - 09:21
hmm

Personally I was planning to get up this year by Auto gyro.

Jerilock's picture
Posted by Jerilock on 21 May, 2007 - 09:45
Sanjeev's Secret Stash

Sweet! Now I can go! I love expanding my toy knowledge!

Dennis B.'s picture